Managing Director (SEARCH TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) – Randstad
Aeves Executive Search is currently recruiting for a
Managing Director / Business Unit Manager
Our client is a growing, young and dynamic company with a global reach. They design, develop and assemble state of the art reliable flight simulation products, including Full Flight Simulators (e.g. Airbus A320, Boeing B737) and immersive environments tailored towards the civil aviation market. They focus on innovation, excellence and close collaboration with their partners and customers to build and deliver products of the highest standard. The group vision is to become the number 1 globally in virtual environments for aerospace.
With a flat organizational structure and an international team of more than 30 highly motivated, enthusiastic employees, they foster an environment that encourages the team’s engagement in the decision-making process. They value personal growth and provide training to ensure that their employees are familiar with the latest technologies and state of the art methods used in the industry.
The company is part of a privately/family owned International Group.
Your main focus as Managing Director is on general management. You directly report to the management board of the holding in Austria. The departments Sales, Office Management, HR, Finance/Controlling (if applicable) and the Cockpit Competence Center directly report to you.
For this position we are looking for a experienced strategic leader and strong connector towards both employees and customers.
In this broad role as MD you are responsible for:
· Financial planning and reporting
· Organizational development
· Sales strategy and execution together with Sales Director
· Key account duties for Aviation Market
· Market Analysis together with Group Sales Director
· Product Strategy and Execution together with CTO
· Creating finance models for Aviation customers
· Facility Management
· Office Management
· Execution of all Corporate policies
· Ensure compliance to all legal aspects
· P&L responsibility
· Risk & Chance Management
· Develop and maintain good relations with customers, suppliers, holding & Subsidiaries, employees, Governmental Institutions, Unions
· Able to run the entire business with a self- motivating attitude, hands- on mentality
· Relevant academic degree
· Knowhow and experience in Business Administration
· 5+ years of experience in a General Management position
· Team player, ability to work with International teams and multi- site organizations
· Experience in Aviation Business and having an existing network would be a plus, but is not mandatory
· Well developed and demonstrated spoken and written English skills
· Strong communicative skills with a high focus on initiative and collaboration
· Project Management experience required
· Willing to re-locate to the Netherlands, a plus when already embedded in the local network and Dutch language skills
· Ability to travel
· A challenging opportunity within a motivated and diverse team in an international high-tech environment
· Path for personal development and growth within the organization
· An open cooperative working environment that offers a good work-life balance
· A competitive salary including a success related bonus scheme
If you are interested or have questions regarding this position, please contact Jeroen Jebbink by email or by phone 0031651010357.